- Aiming to achieve "real" capital growth in a tax effective manner
- Planning effective retirement income streams
- Starting/continuing to draw pension income through drawdown plans, annuities, scheme pensions and offshore pension trusts*
- Trust work*, advising trustees in their role. This includes older ancestral trusts, modern discretionary trusts, pension trusts, charitable trusts and oversees trusts
- Business exit strategy** and protection of your business assets in the event of ill health
- Minimising the effects of personal and corporate taxation
- Protection of personal assets from inheritance tax, the risk of means testing and a plethora of other threats
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
**Exit Strategies may include the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.